The Filet Mignon is by far the most tender cut of beef. It’s leaner than other steaks, but our USDA Black Angus Filet Mignons have great marbling, which makes them very flavorful. The barrel cut of the filet mignon is from the thickest part of the tenderloin. That is the ideal cut for cooking because it won’t overcook too quickly.
The Black Angus breed is also considered to be one of the top breeds for steakhouse cuts - this is NOT supermarket steak - this is a real treat!!
Product of the USA
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Primal Tenderloin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- All steaks are Aged for a minimum of 30 days.
- All cattle are Grass Fed and Grain Finished.
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items that you are going to consume for use within the next few days or freeze the contents on arrival.
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and quickly frozen to lock the juices in.
- Please visit our shipping page to learn about free shipping options