This super easy recipe is a great "set-it-and-forget-it" meal!
Makes 2 Servings Time: 55 mins
1 pound (2 fillets) fresh salmon
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1 tablespoon olive oil
juice of ½ lemon
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Fill a pot or container with water. Set the sous vide machine to 125 F.
2. Season the salmon generously with salt and pepper
3. Place the salmon in a sous vide bag or freezer bag, then add garlic and olive oil.
4. Remove the air through a vacuum sealer, or the displacement method.
5. Put the salmon in the bath for 45 mins
6. Once the salmon is done, carefully remove it from the bath and bag.
7. Heat the skillet on high heat. Melt the butter, then add the salmon, skin side down first and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Squeeze the lemon juice over. Then carefully flip over the salmon. Baste the salmon with the melted butter and cook for another minute.
8. Garnish with Fresh Parsley and Serve!