- 1 LB of Black Sea Bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Italian Seasoning or Fresh Parsley
- 2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 lemon Wedges
- 1/3 cup of White Wine or White Wine Vinegar
- PreHeat your oven to 450F
- In a Cup, mix Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, and Black Pepper
- Place Your Black Sea Bass in a Shallow Glass or Ceramic Baking Dish
- Rub Sea Bass with Oil Mixture
- Pour your White Wine Over the Sea Bass
- Bake, Uncovered, for 15 minutes, then Sprinkle with Parsley or Italian Seasoning and Bake for 5 More Minutes, Until the Thickest Part of the Fish Flakes.
- Drizzle remaining Pan Juices on your Sea Bass and Garnish with Lemon Wedges.