This recipe is courtesy of our good friends, Jen Yuen of Sunday Dinner Diary.
To see more great recipes, follow Jen on Instagram @Sundaydinnerdiary
Linguine al Nero Di Seppia.
🍅 Blistered Cherry Tomatoes
🦞 Broiled Lobster Tail with Garlic, Jalapeno, Chili & Parsley Butter.
🦐 Jumbo Shrimp
🌶 Spicy Mollica.
Makes 4 Large Servings
4 - 5 oz. Lobster Tails
16 Jumbo Shrimp
1 lb squid ink linguine or spaghetti
16 oz cherry tomatoes
26 oz. strained tomatoes
5 Jalapeños minced
8 Garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup panko
4 tbsp salted butter
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
EVOO as needed
1 small bunch parsley, stems removed, minced
Additional chopped parsley, to garnish
- Combine minced garlic & jalapeños. Set aside.
- Prepare the mollica by melting 1 tbsp of butter then tossing & toasting panko & italian seasoning in it until golden. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a rolling boil for pasta.
- In the meantime, heat EVOO in a large cast-iron or other heavy bottomed pan. Add cherry tomatoes & blister them until they begin to burst. Add a heaping tbsp of the jalapeno/garlic. Cook until aromatic. Add the shrimp & sautée for a few minutes until they change color. Add strained tomatoes & simmer on low heat.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter. Add the rest of the minced garlic, jalapeño. Set aside & prepare lobster tails. Set the tails on parchment or foil lined baking sheets. Brush butter mixture over them, then sprinkle some parsley, red & black pepper over them. Broil in oven about 6 minutes. Remove immediately to cool slightly while you finish your dish.
- Cook pasta for 2 minutes less than recommended time, so it's super al dente. Add directly to the sauce. Add a few scoops of pasta water to loosen the sauce. Toss gently & heat through.
- Plate pasta. Make sure your plate includes those delicious tomato bombs & shrimp. Garnish with mollica & parsley. Set your Queen Lobster on Top.