Hoisin Chilean Seabass with Mushrooms and Broccoli By Jen Yuen of Sunday Dinner Diary
Follow Jen on Instagram @SundayDinnerDiary
- Chilean Seabass
- White Pepper
- Hoisin Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sesame Oil
- White wine
- Lightly season fish fillets with salt and white pepper, Then paint on a thin layer of hoisin sauce.
- Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet at 400F for 15 minutes.
- Broil for an additional 2 minutes
- Sauté the mushrooms in your olive oil, a few dashes of soy sauce, a little sesame oil, and then deglaze with some white wine.
- Quickly Braise the broccoli in salted water with a little bit of olive oil.
- Plate and enjoy!