Feeds 8-10 for you next tailgate party
How to Make Philly Cheese Steak Dumplings:
- Slice the onions thin and saute low and slow until golden brown with EVOO & Butter
- Add Holland peppers that have been sliced thin and saute for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Set mixture aside
- Warm up Whiz
- Take frozen dumplings and cook according to package – to review
- Warm up saute pan and add 1 TBL corn oil
- Saute dumplings until golden on two sides
- Add ¾ C of water and cover tightly for 8 minutes
- Remove lid and allow excess water to evaporate
- Add 1 Tbl oil to crisp up - remove and plate
- Add onions back to pan and warm up
- Serve with dumplings, drizzle warm cheese whiz over the top.