Makes 4 Servings Total time: ~ 25 mins
- 4 salmon fillets - approx. 6 oz each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning blend
- 1 medium lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a large baking pan. Arrange salmon fillets on the baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper
2. Stir together olive oil, garlic, herbs, and juice of 1/2 lemon. Spoon over salmon fillets being sure to rub all over the tops and sides of the salmon so it has no dry spots. Thinly slice remaining 1/2 of lemon and top each piece of salmon with a slice of lemon.
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes until salmon is opaque and flaky when pulled apart with a fork. You can broil the last 1-2 minutes if desired.
4. Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley if desired and serve.