This recipe is created by our friend, Jennifer Yuen of Sunday Dinner Diary
Make sure to follow her on Instagram @SundayDinnerDiary
Watch Jen make this dish here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChZqEl-jyFf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Clean your Sole
- Lightly season the Dover Sole with salt and pepper
- Coat lightly with flour
- Heat your Olive Oil in a heavy pan. Melt a few tablespoons of butter into it.
- Fry your fish in butter until it is golden on both sides, Then remove the fish from the pan.
- Add capers and lemon juice to the pan, and add in chopped parsley at the very end.
- Plate your fish and drizzle with the lemon butter parsley sauce.
- Garnish with additional parsley and lemon wedges
- Serve with roasted potatoes and a side of greens!