Lobster Linguine recipe is a luxurious seafood dish that combines succulent lobster meat with perfectly cooked linguine pasta, all coated in a flavorful garlic and white wine sauce. These lobster linguine recipes celebrate the ocean's bounty, offering a delightful symphony of textures and flavors that will impress your guests or satisfy your cravings for a special homemade meal.
How to Make Lobster Linguine
This lobster with linguine recipe is perfect for a quick and delightful seafood meal party and to enhance your seafood experience.
For the Lobster:
- 2 lobster claws meat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the Linguine:
- 12 oz linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons salt for pasta water
For the Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup seafood or lobster stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the lobster claws. Cook for about 6-8 minutes until the shells turn vibrant red and the meat is opaque. Remove from water and let them cool slightly. Once cooled, remove the meat from the shells and chop it into bite-sized pieces.
- In a separate pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat a drizzle of olive oil and a knob of butter over medium heat. Add finely chopped shallots and minced garlic. Sauté until they turn translucent and release their aromatic fragrance.
- Pour a generous splash of white wine into the skillet, allowing it to simmer for a minute or two. The wine will infuse the dish with a delightful depth of flavor.
- Lower the heat and pour in the heavy cream, stirring gently to combine it with the wine-infused shallots and garlic. Let the mixture simmer gently, thickening and developing a rich, velvety texture.
- Toss in halved cherry tomatoes and chopped fresh basil leaves. The burst of colors and freshness will elevate both the presentation and taste of the dish.
- Gently fold in the chopped lobster meat, ensuring it is evenly coated with the creamy sauce. Season with a pinch of red pepper flakes, salt, and freshly ground black pepper to enhance the flavor profile.
- Add the cooked linguine to the skillet, gently tossing everything together. The pasta will absorb the luscious sauce, marrying the flavors and textures beautifully.
- Plate the lobster-infused linguine in shallow bowls. Generously sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over each serving, allowing it to melt into the dish. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley for a touch of vibrant color.