Feeds 6-8 people at your tailgate or Two for Dinner
Tuna Tataki Ingredients:
- 1 lb Ahi tuna steaks cut like cigars but squared off
- 2 oz Black sesame seeds
- 2 oz White sesame seeds
- 4 oz Hoisin Sauce
- 8 oz Asian Sesame Ginger Sauce
- 8 oz Scallion Ginger Sauce
- Avocado oil Pan spray
How to Make Tuna Tataki:
Simple Steps to Creating a Delicious Tuna Tataki Dish
Preheat oven to 375 or air fryer.
- Take the tuna cigars and coat evenly with Hoisin sauce.
- Combine the sesame seeds in a wide dish so you can rolls the tuna and coat on all side.
- Spray with Avocado oil
- Dust with salt and pepper
- Cook for 4-6 minutes in your oven or air fryer to you degree of doneness. 4 minutes for rare, 6 minutes for med-rare to medium.
- To plate – allow to cool and then with a serrated knife on the bias cut ¼ inch slices
- Arrange nicely on a platter and drizzle with Asian Sesame Sauce and Scallion Ginger
- Can serve on Rice crackers for the ultimate bite, or even a potato chip!