This flavor combination is to die for! Salty crab meat with the sweet touch of coconut flakes will take your taste buds on a trip to flavor town
- 6 oz sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ cup of flour
- Oil to saute in – Avocado is my choice.
- Set up the Flour, Egg and coconut like a breading station
- Dip the crab cake in the mix and press the coconut into the soft crabcake.
- Warm up the pan with about 2 T of oil to medium hi – if the pan is to hot it will burn the coconut.
- Sauté on both sides til golden and then place in 350 degree oven for 12/14 minutes.
- Serve with spicy mayo aioli