Wholesale Shipping and Return Policy
Please thoroughly inspect your order upon arrival. We are not responsible for spoilage from mishandling of the product once under your care. If you have any concerns about your product after delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery with pictures of the damaged or subpar product, and we will address your concern
Shipping and Logistics
- Shipping will be billed at the lowest possible UPS overnight rates available and passed forward to the end user.
- Our pricing model is set up that we are a true NYC wholesale fish operation.
- We do not build any shipping and handling into our fish prices so you can enjoy fresh from the dock pricing.
- As a rule of thumb our UPS Priority rates equate to roughly $2.50 to $3.50 per lb based on where you are located.
- East coast clients will enjoy a bit of a savings –
- New York City and Outer borough Clients are eligible for direct truck deliveries.
- If you are ordering frozen products, we can entertain ground shipping for additional savings!
- If you purchase large quantities 300 lbs > we would recommend air shipping or even common carrier that we would be happy to discuss. These rates can be as low as $.50 - $.75 / lb
- Please fill out our on-line contact form and one of our representatives will be happy to discuss all of you seafood needs – FROM DOCK TO DOOR – ALL FRESH SEAFOOD HAS IT ALL!!!!
Refunds and replacements
Refunds and replacements are issued at All Fresh Seafood’s discretion. Your refund will be applied directly to your order via credit card.
Please email email@example.com with questions or concerns.
We cannot accept returns.
However, if you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, please contact Customer Service at 833-468-2722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you in order to complete your satisfaction.
We will ask you if you received your goods within 3 hrs of delivery and refrigerated or froze your items promptly - it is important to collect your goods from UPS and repack from the journey.
Warm Delivery Reporting Policy
If you are claiming that you received a warm delivery, this must be reported within 1 hour of arrival and you must send in a video showing a digital temperature thermometer in all of your products (Infrared instant-read thermometers are not an acceptable form of temperature monitoring and will not be accepted). All products must be uncovered free from packaging, and the probe must be left in for 15 seconds and captured on video. Failure to do so will result in management's ability to reconcile the claim.
Claim Submission Process
To Start a claim, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your refund is accepted, we will send you one of the following: A reshipment of goods, store credit, or a refund If the situation warrants.
IF YOU DISCARD THE PRODUCT BEFORE PICTURES ARE SENT REFUNDS AND STORE CREDITS WILL NOT BE HONORED.
If your package is delayed because of unforeseen delays and UPS is not able to make your delivery early in the day but it arrives late but next day – this will not be eligible for a refund.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, or damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.