GINGER ROASTED SALMON
Prep time 30 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 boneless salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin on
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spray the baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place salmon, skin side down in the baking dish. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, ginger, honey, and oil until well combined. Pour 1 teaspoon of the mixture over each salmon fillet: season with salt and pepper. Roast until just cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to serving plates and drizzle each with an additional teaspoon of the ginger mixture and add the sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.