A porky equivalent of strip steak, these bone in, double cut pork chops are one of the best bites on the pig. With balanced fattiness and tenderness, they’re a great go-to when you’re ready to pig out but can’t decide on the cut. Go bone in if the presentation is a priority, or you love finishing meals with a little something to gnaw on as we like to do.
Each Heritage Double Cut Pork Chop is 12 oz and can feed 2 (two)
- Meat Pork
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items that you are going to consume for use within the next few days or freeze the contents on arrival.
- Once these Heritage pork chops are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and quickly frozen to lock the juices in.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Please visit our shipping page to learn about free shipping options