This Recipe is courtesy of our friend and collaborator, Jen Yuen of Sunday Dinner Diary.
Follow Jen on Instagram @SundayDinnerDiary to see more great recipes!
- 2 racks of Lamb
- 1 bulb of garlic
- ½ bunch of Cilantro
- ½ Bunch of Parsley
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Corriander
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Cayanne Pepper
- Combine ingredients and chop finely in a food processor
- Rub the marinade all over the lamb and let rest for 1 hour.
- For medium rare, Preheat oven to 450F and roast lamb, Fat side up, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Turn the racks and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and Rest 10 minutes before carving.