CAJUN MAHI MAHI
- 4 (6-8 oz) Mahi Mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1 ½ teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all seasonings ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pat fillets dry using paper towels. Add the seasoning on both sides of the fillet.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add butter and oil, when hot add the seasoned fish. Cook, for several minutes, until golden brown on one side. Flip fish over and continue to cook until opaque and completely cooked through.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the fish and serve.