The New York Strip Steak is one of the most common steaks served at restaurants and steakhouses. Our strips are wonderfully tender, well-marbled, and delicious. New York Strip Steaks are slightly less marbled than a Rib Steak, but they have less of the larger chucks of fat that you find in a Rib Steak. We use center cut Strip Steaks to avoid the vein steaks at the ends that have excessive connective tissue.
The Black Angus breed is considered to be one of the top breeds for steakhouse cuts - this is NOT supermarket steak - this is a real treat!!
Contains: 1 - 12 oz NY Strip Center-Cut Steak
This Package Includes USDA Black Angus Boneless NY Strip Steak, Center Cut
12 Oz. Steaks - Feeds 2 Adults
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade High Choice
- Primal Short Loin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- All steaks are Aged for a minimum of 30 days.
- All cattle are Grass Fed and Grain Finished.
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items that you are going to consume for use within the next few days or freeze the contents on arrival.
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and quickly frozen to lock the juices in.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Please visit our shipping page to learn about free shipping options