Jumbo LUMP CRAB Kit for 8, 12 or 24 comes with 2, 3 or 4 LBS of Jumbo Lump Crabmeat respectively, New England Brioche Spit-Top Rolls, All Fresh Seafood Spice Blend, Clarified Chive Butter, and Detailed Prep Instructions. So whether you are feeding a small crowd or an army we have you covered!
Our Kit Includes:
- Everything to make a memorable event with family & friends
- Beautiful Jumbo Lump Crabmeat
- Classic New England Brioche style split-top rolls
- All Fresh Seafood Secret Spice Blend (optional addition)
- Clarified Chive Butter for the Wow!
- Detailed step-by-step instructions included - and on our blog too!
- Shipped overnight from our beautiful Market located in the Iconic Grand Central Terminal Market!
If you want a change from the everyday Lobster roll or if you want to have a seafood roll party this is a great way to mix it up with some other options from our seafood roll selection.
With the addition of our Jumbo Shrimp roll, Jumbo Crab Roll, and Jumbo Scallop Roll this is now becoming one of the most popular sections on the website.
The Brioche rolls are absolutely delicious and very hard to make a bad sandwich on so let your imagination run wild with extra toppings, sauces, and exotic flavors to our pristine seafood.
What can be better than nice pieces of Jumbo Lump crabmeat that have some Maryland Old Bay to kick it up a notch? Our Brioche split-top buns, a little bit of our Chive butter that we send along, and some nice fresh romaine from your fridge and you have yourself one amazing sandwich to share with friends and family.
You can do a cold prep by adding some Hellman's mayo or warm prep by tossing in the clarified chive butter.
We suggest grilling or griddling the buns with our chive butter on the outside just until they are golden brown and warm.
WHAT COMES IN THE KITS:
8 ROLL KIT: 2 LBS JUMBO LUMP CRABMEAT
12 ROLL KIT: 3 LBS JUMBO LUMP CRABMEAT
24 ROLL KIT: 4 LBS JUMBO LUMP CRABMEAT
ALL THE KITS GET THE FOLLOWING:
- BRIOCHE SPLIT TOP BUNS
- CLARIFIED BUTTER
- SECRET SPICE BLEND
- DETAILED PREP INSTRUCTIONS
- HAPPY GUESTS