DUMPLING COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
**PLEASE KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK**
- AIR FRYER:
- This is our new favorite kitchen toy along with 200M Americans, so we took the time to give ya’ll a great method to making a super crispy dumpling with no muss or fuss –
- From Frozen
- Spray with your favorite pan spray or Olive Oil both side
- Pre heat your air fryer to 375
- Cook 6/8 minutes depending on your unit, until golden
- POACH (fancy word for boil)
- If you are going to Sauté or pan fry this would be the first step to soften the dumplings.
- We feel this is the fastest way to cook the dumplings for a large group
- Bring water to a rapid boil with a good pinch of salt
- Add Frozen dumplings cook for 3/4 minutes
- Remove from water and light coat with your favorite oil so they don’t stick
- Sauté (fancy word for pan fry)
- These are super decadent and a real treat after a night of fun and frolic!
- We like to serve with crispy scallions and our tamari dipping sauce
- Pre heat your favorite sauté pan with 3 TBL of vegetable oil and get hot, slightly smoking
- Add frozen dumplings and sauté til golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side…..watch closely
- This cooking method is for the purest! It is a slow gentle method that slowly tenderizers the dough and makes for a beautiful experience.
- We like to serve as part of a Sushi feast as a starter!
- This is the only method we suggest that you defrost prior in the refrigerator a few hours before. If you don’t have time add 4 minutes to cooking time.
- Set up your steamer and bring to a boil – cook 7-9 minutes